Wednesday 4 July 2012

Where have you been?

Today is the beginning of my new blog. I plan to actually keep this one going, updated regularly and full of wonderous things that people may or may not find interesting. If you like to read posts about music, strong opinions, shoes, clothes, my adventures on moving to America and, well, more shoes, you have come to the right place. For the most part, I will try and keep this blog light-hearted, however I am sure there will be times when irritations get the better of me, so please be patient. I value other people's opinions and views and love to gossip and see what others have been up to - so I can't wait to get involved in the blogging community. One of my best friends Rosie has her own amazing blog, which has inspired me a plenty. Lets hope this is the beggining of our long journey together!

1 comment:

  1. Nice introduction. If you'd like to follow my blog, you may follow at forgottenremy.blogspot.com. I'm new to blogspot as well.

    ReplyDelete